MY VOICE

My photo
Raebareli/ Varanasi, Uttar-pradesh, India
Prakash Chandra Trivedi (BTech,IIT-BHU, Varanasi) Currently Engineer @ BHEL-Rudrapur, Uttarakhand, India. Hometown: Raebareli, Uttarpradesh, India. You can contact me @ my mailid: trivedi.iit@gmail.com ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hey God.....................

In this world
sometimes i feel
i m alone & i
m at heaven
i dont know how
far i hav to go
but i m sure
that place will b
the best for me!
i also believe
an inherent power
is governing me
sometimes i gives
me some unexpectedc
results as well................
in the end i pray
to God..............
Hey God......please always give me
a bit power.............so that i can
serve ur creation satisfactorily.......

No comments: