MY VOICE

My photo
Raebareli/ Varanasi, Uttar-pradesh, India
Prakash Chandra Trivedi (BTech,IIT-BHU, Varanasi) Currently Engineer @ BHEL-Rudrapur, Uttarakhand, India. Hometown: Raebareli, Uttarpradesh, India. You can contact me @ my mailid: trivedi.iit@gmail.com ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jharkhand: the worst politics I hav ever witnessed

This resourceful state is paying the cost of having illiterate & unconscious politicians who don't think about state or nation. They are not looking the poverty, unemployment, naxalism which is continuously increasing, people in their own state are suffering from proper transportation, rehabilitation, medical facilities, education, food security & public distribution system but no.......everyone wants the chair of minister.
Although I have a great interest towards national & international political news but I think i have witnessed a worst politics ever in jharkhand. I always supported the small states where proper administration & better national & state welfare policies can be implemented but to see the state of Jharkhand my own arguments look opposite to me.

Now its the turn of people of the states who have to decide.The big game of Shibu Soren should be over which is the only way to give a good governance to the state & will pave the path of growth which Uttarakhand & Chhattisgarh are witnessing today.

No comments: