MY VOICE

My photo
Raebareli/ Varanasi, Uttar-pradesh, India
Prakash Chandra Trivedi (BTech,IIT-BHU, Varanasi) Currently Engineer @ BHEL-Rudrapur, Uttarakhand, India. Hometown: Raebareli, Uttarpradesh, India. You can contact me @ my mailid: trivedi.iit@gmail.com ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

After customer focus training

Today I returned from a long & quite tired journey......starting from Chennai on 3rd april 2010 to 18th april.....the journey comprising chennai-delhi-nainital-manali-home(raebareli)-jhansi-chennai.............btw the nainital & manali journey wer some kind of new to me as I never spent much days at hill stations....Nainital was awesome n had a completely enjoying mood although little rushy.....on the other hand Manali was quite chilling......ther only I found chance to play with ice & believe me that was one of the best moment of my life.....white ice, near by BEAS river,yaks & silent peaks were really not lesser that heaven........after that I found the chance to go my home after a long period (around 6 months).....this time I met to everyone..........I can say that it was a fantastic jorney!!!!!!
Thanx god for providing me all his blessings to hav such long jorney........

No comments: