MY VOICE

My photo
Raebareli/ Varanasi, Uttar-pradesh, India
Prakash Chandra Trivedi (BTech,IIT-BHU, Varanasi) Currently Engineer @ BHEL-Rudrapur, Uttarakhand, India. Hometown: Raebareli, Uttarpradesh, India. You can contact me @ my mailid: trivedi.iit@gmail.com ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Recalling those days

Recalling those days


This week around 1yr will be passed of my college farewell

Today remembering those days with quite proud

What the gilded days those were

Can anyone return me those ones?

The mess food of ITBHU

It is hard to forget today

The chay samosa @limbdi corner, milkshake @VT, Lassi & pan @lanka gate

It’s really hard today to forget

Did I ever expect that life would be so distressing

So painful and so exhausting

Daily wakeup @time to sleep in night @time

To be ready for office @time to complete assignment @time

Time has become the symbol of success here

So for me time has become the most atrocious here

Today I m recalling those days

To bunk the classes

To miss the 1st period everyday

Sleeping in the class sleeping in the lab

Movies, games etc were synonymous in those days

Spent the time without giving much importance

Today the life has become so painful because of that time

Boring work @office boring lectures of bosses

Life has become like a machine

Without any entertainment, love and care

Its running running & running

I don’t know whether everyone

Spending the same life

But I am living my professional life

Without any social connectivity

To write those things on my blog

Getting some relief my own

Today u blog

Have become my the best friend

Thanks thanks & a lot of thanks!!!!




Prakash Chandra Trivedi (ANKUR)

No comments: