MY VOICE

My photo
Raebareli/ Varanasi, Uttar-pradesh, India
Prakash Chandra Trivedi (BTech,IIT-BHU, Varanasi) Currently Engineer @ BHEL-Rudrapur, Uttarakhand, India. Hometown: Raebareli, Uttarpradesh, India. You can contact me @ my mailid: trivedi.iit@gmail.com ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

& yes.....CSK won !!!

Wowww....what a fantastic inning by Suresh Raina!!! In the end the most deserving team lifted the trophy. Definitely MI was also a deserving team but the horse which runs faster at the end wins the race.......its synonymus with CSK, first 7 matches....they won only two. then next 7 matches they won 5.....& in the end final. As I had already guessed in my blog that CSK would register win....the same happened at the ground later. I congratulate Dhoni & his team whole heartedly!!!!

No comments: